Graduate Students Guide
Welcome UCR Grad Students
We love our grad students. Let us support you. Use our Grad Student FAQs to connect with UCR resources of special interest to our LGBT and allies grad student community. Learn how to access everything from classroom materials to discussion groups to conference opportunities.
Grad Student FAQ
- Are there any regional LGBT conferences I can attend?
- Does the Graduate Student Health Insurance Program (GSHIP) cover Trans health benefits?
How can I connect with UCR faculty involved with LGBIT Studies?
Visit the LGBIT Studies Faculty Committee Web page.
How can I get more involved in the LGBT community here at UCR?
- Come to Q-Camp in the fall
- Attend an LGBTQ Grad Student Hour in the center to meet others
- Join one of our fantastic student organizations Participate in or facilitate a Tuesday Talk or other discussion group.
- Join the LGBTRC weekly email update list by contacting email@example.com
- Stop by the LGBT Resource Center in 245 Costo Hall
- I am a teaching assistant. Where can I find resources for teaching in the classroom?
Is UCR Family Housing inclusive of domestic partners?
Yes! Check out the family housing policy and application for more details.
- What is LGBTQ Grad Student Hour?