LGBT Resource Center
Welcome to the LGBT Resource Center
Established in 1993, the LGBT Resource Center provides support, education, and advocacy regarding sexual orientation and gender identity/expression for the UC Riverside community and beyond.
Fall Welcome Events with the Ethnic & Gender Program Offices
- Q-Camp: An Orientation to Campus Life for LGBTQ+ Students and Allies - Sunday, Sep 29, 1-4pm @ PH F111 (Foxhole)
- MESC Fall Mixer - Tuesday, October 1, 4-6pm @ HUB 355
- USP Open House - Thursday, Oct 3, 12pm-1pm @ 224 Costo Hall
- CSP Open House - Monday, Oct 7, 9am-4pm @ 145 Costo Hall
- ASP Open House - Monday, Oct 7, 11am-1pm @ 133 Costo Hall
- NASP Open House - Tuesday, Oct 8, 11-1pm @ 229 Costo Hall
- LGBTRC Open House - Tuesday, Oct 8, 4pm-6pm @ 245 Costo Hall
- WRC Open House - Wednesday, Oct 9, 2pm-4pm @n 260 Costo Hall
- APSP Fall Welcome - Wednesday, Oct 9, 5pm-7pm @ Bell Tower
- APSP Open House - Thursday, Oct 10, 12pm-2pm @ 244 Costo Hall
- Chicano/Latino Bienvenida - Thursday, Oct 10, 4pm-8pm
- ASP Welcome BBQ - Friday, Oct 11, 4pm-6pm @ HUB Plaza
- Native Community Welcome - Monday, Oct 14, 5:30pm-8pm
LGBTQ+ Student Groups Now Meeting for Fall Quarter!
Find community, get involved... Check out the many LGBTQ student organizations and discussion groups meeting at UCR this Fall..
Online Applications for T-Camp 2020 Now Open
T-Camp: An InterCampus Retreat for Trans/Genderqueer & Gender Questioning Students is accepting applications through October 31 to attend. T-Camp will be held January 3-5, 2020.
Apply for the $1,000 Dr. Eugene A. Moynier Student Award by October 31
Download Our Smart Phone App
You can download the UCR Guide app on your smartphone to learn all about the LGBT Resource Center at UCR!
Students Can Now Use Preferred Names in their R'Mail Email Address
Once you have updated your preferred name in R'Web, you can now choose which email address to send email from.
Students Can Now Update Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (SOGI) Optional Demographic Info in Student Record
Since 2016, the UC Admissions Application has included optional demographic questions regarding sexual orientation and gender identity (SOGI).
Preferred Names for UCR Students Now Available Via R'Web Self-Serve
You are able to use a Preferred Name on your R'Card, R'Mail, iLearn, iEval, the faculty grade rosters in iGrade, and for departmental reporting purposes.