LGBT Resource Center
Welcome to the LGBT Resource Center
Established in 1993, the LGBT Resource Center provides support, education, and advocacy regarding sexual orientation and gender identity/expression for the UC Riverside community and beyond.
Welcome Back, Highlanders!
Get connected to the UCR LGBTQ+ community. For online events, join our E-Newsletter for zoom links.
- The center is open from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday at 245 Costo Hall.
- LGBTQ+ Staff/Faculty Hour – online the first Tuesday of the month @ noon
News Headlines - Learn More
- Subscribe to our E-newsletter!
- Presidential Policy on Gender Recognition and Lived Name brings changes to gender identity policies and procedures over next few years.
- UCR Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS) clinicians available to provide letters for accessing trans-related
- Health care Info on UC Transgender and Nonbinary Health Benefits for Employee.
- Updates & Resources for Trans-Related health care under the Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP).
- Tutorials on Using Lived/Preferred Names Online and On Campus.
- Students Can Update SOGI Demographic Info and Use a Lived/Preferred Name On Campus.
UCR Land Acknowledgement
We at UCR would like to respectfully acknowledge and recognize our responsibility to the original and current caretakers of this land, water, and air: the Cahuilla [ka-wee-ahh], Tongva [tong-va], Luiseño [loo-say-ngo], and Serrano [se-ran-oh] peoples and all of their ancestors and descendants, past, present, and future. Today this meeting place is home to many Indigenous peoples from all over the world, including UCR faculty, students, and staff, and we are grateful to have the opportunity to live and work on these homelands.
Download and read the full Land Acknowledgement from UCR Native American Student Programs.