LGBT Resource Center
Welcome to the LGBT Resource Center
Established in 1993, the LGBT Resource Center provides support, education, and advocacy regarding sexual orientation and gender identity/expression for the UC Riverside community and beyond.
Join Us for Summer Programming Online
The center continues online programming this summer. Please join our E-newsletter for zoom links.
- Tuesday Talks with TruEvolution – a supportive discussion space for the UCR community
- Trans Group – supportive discussions for transgender and nonbinary students, contact email@example.com for more info
- LGBTQ+ Staff/Faculty Hour – first Tuesday of the month, 12 p.m.
- Building Common Ground – part of Highlander Orientation for new students
News Headlines - Learn More
- Subscribe to our E-newsletter!
- New Presidential Policy on Gender Recognition and Lived Name will bring changes to gender identity policies and procedures over next 3 years.
- UCR Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS) clinicians available to provide letters for accessing trans-related
- health care.Info on UC Transgender and Nonbinary Health Benefits for Employee.
- Updates & Resources for Trans-Related health care under the Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP).
- Tutorials on Using Lived/Preferred Names Online and On Campus.
- Students Can Update SOGI Demographic Info and Use a Lived/Preferred Name On Campus.
UCR Land Acknowledgement
We at UCR would like to respectfully acknowledge and recognize our responsibility to the original and current caretakers of this land, water, and air: the Cahuilla [ka-wee-ahh], Tongva [tong-va], Luiseño [loo-say-ngo], and Serrano [se-ran-oh] peoples and all of their ancestors and descendants, past, present, and future. Today this meeting place is home to many Indigenous peoples from all over the world, including UCR faculty, students, and staff, and we are grateful to have the opportunity to live and work on these homelands.
Download and read the full Land Acknowledgement from UCR Native American Student Programs.
Celebrating with Pride Our 2021 Graduating Students