LGBT Resource Center
Welcome to the LGBT Resource Center
Established in 1993, the LGBT Resource Center provides support, education, and advocacy regarding sexual orientation and gender identity/expression for the UC Riverside community and beyond.
Join the LGBTRC Listservs to access online programs & support during Fall 2020
The center has moved to online programming and support due to the COIVID-19 campus closure. We are now sharing the details on joining the Zoom only via our center Listservs. Now is the time to subscribe to these announcement-only listservs. You can self-subscribe using the web pages below as long as you are using a UCR email address. If you are experiencing difficulty or want to use a non-UCR email, please contact Megan, Toi, or Nancy via email from your UCR account. This lets us verify you are part of the UCR community.
- Tuesday Talks - discussion groups every Tuesday, 5pm
- Humpday Happenings - guest speakers every Wednesday, 5pm
- Trans Group - supportive discussions every week, date/time TBA
- BlaqOUT Group - supportive discussions every Friday, 3pm
- Megan's Virtual Office Hours - times vary
UCR Undergraduate Students - http://lists.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/lgbtrc-ungr
UCR Graduate Students - http://lists.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/lgbtrc-grad
"LGBTQ+ On Campus" - A video orientation by the LGBT Resource Center Staff & Students
Download Our Smart Phone App
You can download the UCR Guide app on your smartphone to learn all about the LGBT Resource Center at UCR!
Students Can Update SOGI Demographic Info and Use a Lived/Preferred Name On Campus
- Update your optional demographic info about sexual orientation and gender identity in your student record using R'Web self-serve
- Add/Update a Lived/Preferred Name in your student record using R'Web self-serve
- Use your Lived/Preferred Name in your R'Mail email address