LGBT Resource Center
Welcome to the LGBT Resource Center
Established in 1993, the LGBT Resource Center provides support, education, and advocacy regarding sexual orientation and gender identity/expression for the UC Riverside community and beyond.
Welcome Back, Highlanders!
Get connected to the UCR LGBTQ+ community. For online events, join our E-Newsletter for all the info, including any zoom links for online events.
- Fall Center Hours: The center is open from 9am-7pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-6pm Friday at 245 Costo Hall.
- LGBTQ+ Staff/Faculty Hour – online the first Tuesday of the month @ noon
- Apply by Nov 4 for the $1,000 Dr. Eugene A. Moynier Student Award. Learn more.
- The LGBTRC Open House is set for Tuesday, Oct 4, 4-6pm @ 245 Costo Hall. Come on by for community, free "Love Is Love" t-shirts, and ice cream.
- The Tuesday Talks supportive discussion series launches on National Coming Out Day (October 11) at 5pm @ HUB 355 with the theme of "Coming Out Stories." For the rest of Fall Quarter, all Tuesdays Talks are hosted in the LGBTRC @ 245 Costo Hall at 5pm, with new topics every week. Share your thoughts or simply listen to other folks.
- Check out the UCR Trans Guide, recently updated.
UCR Land Acknowledgement
We at UCR would like to respectfully acknowledge and recognize our responsibility to the original and current caretakers of this land, water, and air: the Cahuilla [ka-wee-ahh], Tongva [tong-va], Luiseño [loo-say-ngo], and Serrano [se-ran-oh] peoples and all of their ancestors and descendants, past, present, and future. Today this meeting place is home to many Indigenous peoples from all over the world, including UCR faculty, students, and staff, and we are grateful to have the opportunity to live and work on these homelands.
Download and read the full Land Acknowledgement from UCR Native American Student Programs.