College opens a door to a brand new life; let us be the first to welcome you to it. Since 2005, our Q-Camp has served as an orientation to campus life for new and returning LGBT students and their allies. It takes place online the first Sunday of the fall quarter during UCR’s Welcome Week. Both undergraduate and graduate students gather online for a fun afternoon with peers, student organization leaders, and LGBT Resource Center staff.
Click here to register online now, and a Zoom link will be emailed to you before the event.
If you come to Q-Camp, you can:
- "Speed chat" to get to know other students and introduce yourself quickly
- Connect with our great student organizations
- Learn about our enlightening discussion groups
- Learn more about our annual events including the Dragalicious Drag Ball, Pride Prom, and Lambda Celebration
- Receive a Q-Camp Kit through the mail following the event full of useful & fabulous LGBTRC swag
Please contact us if you have any questions.