WE HEART OUR STUDENTS
Our number one goal is helping you. With the LGBT Resource Center, you can access support, find connections, expand your knowledge and feel at home at UCR.
Our programs, student organizations, events, leadership opportunities and weekly discussion groups are all designed to support your academic and social success.
- Meet with professional staff one-on-one for direct support and help navigating campus resources.
- Come to a discussion group to talk, listen and learn.
- Chat online anonymously with our trained Peer Connections peer mentors on Monday nights.
- Learn about grants, internships, scholarships and awards designed just for you.
- Explore the ways our campus serves the LGBT community and find supportive Allies everywhere.
- Join a student organization or come to one of our amazing events.
- Volunteer to be a Peer Connections peer mentor or speak out as part of our Community OUTreach Educators Team (CORE).
- Sign up for an Allies or Trans Seminar and show your support.
- Borrow one of the many books or DVDs available at the Lending Library in our center or print out a helpful handout.
- Browse our online topics and connect to resources on everything from coming out to studying abroad.
- Use our CyberCenter for class projects or Internet access.
We invite all of our students to contact us at any time. We’re here for you!